Please join us for the 3rd Annual Butterfly Run!
Sunday, May 6th, 2018
- Family Walk
- 5K Walk/Run
- 10K Walk/Run
10 am – 3 pm at the BGH Foundation Office located just inside the Sills Entrance at Belleville General Hospital. We will validate your parking, please bring your parking ticket to the office with you.
10 am – 4 pm at Body Maintenance 444 Dundas Street West, Belleville
Please remember to bring the pledges that you have collected to pre-registration events.
Race Day Registration:
Registration will take place from 8 – 9 am at Zwicks Park.
Day of Schedule:
9 am: Opening Ceremonies
9:30 am: Memorial Walk
10 am (approx.): 5k & 10k will start after the Memorial Walk
– Wearable Butterfly Wings will be available to purchase for $5.oo on race day
– Dogs must be on a leash
– Headphones and strollers are permitted
– No bikes on the racecourse
– Door prizes will be handed out to participants after the run so be sure to stick around
– We welcome participants to bring banners or wear clothes designed to celebrate their babies
– There will be two aid stations along the route to offer water to participants
– Be prepared for any weather. The event will take place rain or shine!
– The route consists of paved paths and gravel. There may be sticks, mud, and water along the path.
There will be close to 1000 participants and parking is limited at the race site. We encourage carpooling!
5k & 10k Routes:Register Now
To stay up to date on the latest information, follow Butterfly Run Quinte on Facebook!Butterfly Run Quinte